1. About the Bible: The Bible is the infallible Word of God and the authority for salvation and Christian living.
2. About God: There is one God, who has revealed Himself as our Father, in His Son Jesus Christ, and as the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is God manifested in flesh. He is both God and man.
3. About Sin and Salvation: Everyone has sinned and needs salvation. Salvation comes by grace through faith based on the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Our basic and fundamental doctrine shall be the Bible standard of full salvation, which is repentance, baptism in water by immersion in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
4. About the Gospel: The saving gospel is the good news that Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and rose again. We obey the gospel by repentance (death to sin), water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ (burial), and receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit (resurrection).
5. About Christian Living: As Christians we are to love God and others. We should live a holy life inwardly and outwardly, and worship God joyfully. The supernatural gifts of the Spirit, including healing, are for the church today.
6. About the Future: Jesus Christ is coming again to catch away His church. In the end will be the final resurrection and the final judgment. The righteous will inherit eternal life, and the unrighteous eternal death
Notes: (1) II Timothy 3:16. (2) Deuteronomy 6:4; Ephesians 4:4-6; Colossians 2:9; I Timothy 3:16. (3) Romans 3:23-25; 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 3:3-5; Acts 2:38; I Peter 3:20,21; Mark 16:16; Titus 3:5; (4) I Corinthians 15:1-4; Acts 2:4, 37-39; Romans 6:3-4. (5) Mark 12:28-31; II Corinthians 7:1; Hebrews 12:14; I Corinthians 12:8-10. (6) I Thessalonians 4:16-17; Revelation 20:11-15
More Study Research
The Existence of God | New Testament Salvation | The Bible | The Saving Works of Jesus Christ | The Church | The Last Things | The Doctrine of God | The Identity of Jesus Christ